The short answer is: YES!
MIXT is growing in California, Arizona, and Texas with our newest locations now open in Oakland, San Ramon, Silver Lake, Scottsdale and Dallas. In the new locations, we offer wine, beer and our most buzzed-about dinner option: MIXT Plates. These seasonal, chef-created combinations feature roasted and grilled meats paired with a signature sauce and your choice of two warm side dishes that change with the seasons.
Have a suggestion for location? We’d love to hear from you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion.
Our restaurants do have both indoor and outdoor seating, but make sure to arrive early to get the table you want!
Yes! You can purchase a gift card in any denomination up to $200 at any one of our restaurant locations. At this time, we do not offer eGift Cards and you cannot purchase gift cards online.
All our packaging is made with either P.E.T. – which is recyclable or a P.L.A. resin derived from plants – which is compostable.
Our goal is to divert as much as possible from landfills so please look at the recycling symbol on the package for proper disposal or use our signs in stores for a little help.
Yes we do! Check out our sister restaurant Split for the most finger licking real food out there!
When we started MIXT, we set out to create an experience that we felt was missing: great quality, healthy food for people on the go. It turns out, a lot of people thought this was a good idea, too. As a result, we tend to get pretty busy. We try our best to expedite the process without skipping out on quality and service.
A few easy ways to avoid the line are:
- Order online and pick up in-store. When you order from Mixt.com, you can pick up your freshly-prepared meal within minutes in the to-go case at your closest store. There’s no minimum, no line, full credit to your MIXT Rewards account and minimal lead time. Try it and let us know what you think!
- Grab a salad from the pre-made case. We prepare our top-selling salads, grain bowls daily to save you time if you haven’t pre-ordered online.
- Stop by during our off-peak times (typically before noon or after 1:30 pm). We love it when we have the time to help you select the ultimate customized salad or tell you a little bit more about our seasonal ingredients.
Also, keep in mind, the line moves more quickly than you might think!
MIXT sources fresh, high-quality produce from farmers that we know and meticulously prepares all ingredients (dressings, roasted vegetables, responsibly-sourced grilled meats, you name it!) from scratch in our kitchens. Our mission is to make it easy for guests to enjoy a delicious, high-quality, seasonal, and nutrient-rich meal. That sometimes means our costs are higher to produce the delicious salads, grain bowls, and plates we offer. We take a lot of care in making your food and we’re told that this attention to quality stands out among all the other fast casual restaurants that have joined the scene since we started in 2006.
DELIVERY & PICK-UP
Delivery minimums range from $100-$150 (pre-tax subtotal).
NEW: There is no pick-up minimum.
Input your address in our ordering section for more details.
Given the volume of demand at MIXT, we are not able to handle the delivery of smaller orders – trust us, we wish we could! If you have a delivery order that does not meet the minimum, please use one of our partner sites such as Caviar or Doordash. You can always pick up orders of any size at any MIXT location.
SF Bay Area: Daily, 10:30am-9pm
LA: Daily, 10:30pm-9pm
DALLAS: M-F, 10:30am-9pm
* Please allow for a 30-minute delivery window (15 minutes on either side of your delivery time).
Delivery orders can be placed up to a month in advance all the way up to the day of your event. For day-of orders, there is no cutoff time, but placing delivery orders at least 24 hours in advance is highly recommended to ensure we can meet your order requirements.
We ask for approximately 1 hour lead-time to make your order and an additional 15-30 minutes to make the delivery. The online ordering platform is updated in real-time, so please check your location’s available times for the most accurate information.
We highly encourage you to place your order as far in advance as possible to ensure availability!
The restaurant you selected does not have any availability at that time or the lead time is not long enough for the size of your order. Please select another delivery time.
If you are close to a MIXT location, we offer orders for pick up in-store with no lines, no minimums and pick-up times that are updated in real time. We also have pre-made grab-and-go salads available at all of our locations.
You can also try our delivery partners:
We do not take phone, fax, or email orders.
We charge a variable delivery fee for all orders that meet our delivery minimum. Please enter your order on our website to calculate your exact delivery fee.
The fastest way to get in touch with our customer service team is to email us at email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible to help you!
Our dressings are always delivered on the side to ensure that your salad stays fresh.
All customizations must be made when you place your order online. After selecting an item, click “Customize” for more options. If you’d like to edit the item after it’s been added to your cart, click “Edit” on the right-hand bar.
* We cannot accept any modifications that are not included on our website. The easiest way to modify one of our signature salads beyond one substitution is to select the “Design Your Own” option when ordering and customize it exactly how you want it!
Please find the confirmation email you received after placing your order and follow the instructions to cancel your order. Same-day orders cannot be canceled.
If your order is for the next day (or later), please cancel your order and place a new one with the corrections or additions using your order history to repeat the order. Unfortunately existing orders cannot be modified (it is a limitation of our ordering system), and same-day orders cannot be canceled or modified.
Adding to or modifying existing orders is our most frequently requested feature. We are working hard to make this available!
Please make sure your food sub-total before taxes is at least $150 for deliveries.
Other common issues:
Double-check that you’re ordering from the correct location by entering your address into our online ordering system.
Check your delivery address zip code.
Check your credit card information and billing address.
To minimize mistakes, please add a credit card by going to “My Account” in the top right corner, and then to “Payment Cards.” You can then click “Current Order” in the top right corner to finish checking out.
Some locations require the addition of a suite or apartment number to be recognized in our system. If your building has multiple units, try entering your address in the format below:
333 Bush Street, Unit 4206
Where ‘333 Bush Street’ is the Street address and ‘4206’ is your unit number.
If you’re still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE FOOD
MIXT’s Culinary Director, Matt Colgan, creates MIXT’s eco-gourmet® menu. Chef Colgan joined MIXT in 2019 as Culinary Director after an acclaimed 20-year career in the culinary world. Starting as a cook and dishwasher at age 14, Chef Colgan went on to receive a BA at UC Santa Cruz and train in Europe with an extended stay at L’Albergaccio Restaurant in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
A native of the San Francisco Bay Area, Chef Colgan brought his experience back home as the Executive Chef of À Côté Restaurant in Oakland, CA for 15 years. While at À Côté, the restaurant was a regular on the San Francisco Chronicle’s annual Top 100 Bay Area restaurants list and Colgan was recognized as a Rising Star Chef. He went on to open other concepts in the Bay Area, including Rumbo al Sur and The Chapel. Prior to joining MIXT, Chef Colgan oversaw Google’s food and beverage program in the western United States, where he and his team fed more than 13,000 employees fresh, seasonal, nutrient-rich food daily.
As Culinary Director for MIXT, Chef Colgan is excited to bring his approach to MIXT’s mission to help everyone eat better: cook with high-quality, seasonal ingredients, then infuse those ingredients with respect and love to bring out irresistible flavor.
We source our ingredients from dozens of different farms in each region where our restaurants are located. The mix of farms is constantly shifting to guarantee we get the highest quality and freshest produce available at any particular time. Our culinary director dedicates his time to sampling, tasting, and meeting with purveyors regularly to ensure we are serving our customers the best!
At MIXT, we change our menu seasonally. Four times a year, we identify the best ingredients that each season has to offer and integrate them into our menu. We source most of these locally to ensure we serve the highest quality ingredients available while minimizing our impact on the environment. We only want to serve ingredients when they are at their peak and don’t want ingredients to travel half way around the world to reach us. Plus, it keeps our menu fresh and full of surprises for you!
As a result, we remove a handful of ingredients from our menu when not in season. As sad as it is to say goodbye to grilled corn, garden peas, and brussels sprouts at the end of a season – we get even more excited to bring them back when the time is right and they taste their best.
Nothing we serve can be technically labeled as gluten free, since it’s all prepared in-house and our restaurants do prepare items that contain gluten. We make several items without gluten, but they could contain trace amounts.
Most salads can be made vegan by substituting the dressing or by removing dairy or proteins. Our Be Well, Falaf, and Namaste salads are great vegan choices from our chef-designed menu.
Nothing we serve can be technically labeled as gluten free, since it’s all prepared in-house and our restaurants do prepare items that contain gluten. We do make several items without gluten, but they could contain trace amounts.
Dairy-free and vegan dressings are denoted on our menu. We highlight items made with honey for folks who do not consider it vegan.
MIXT prepares wheat, eggs, soybeans, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, and fish in-house. Our operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas and the possibility exists for food items to come in contact with other food products. We are unable to guarantee that any menu item can be completely free of allergens.
It would be our pleasure to help you put together a menu that will meet your needs. Please email us at email@example.com with the number of people attending, preference for sandwiches or salads or plates, and any dietary preferences (vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, etc.). We’ll provide you with creative options for your event and then you can place the order online.
Yes, if you would like. Otherwise, our chefs are very good about creating a variety for you. If you need a specific amount of a certain sandwich due to dietary issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. When you order online, you will be asked if you need plates, utensils, and napkins. However, if your event does have reusable plates and utensils, we encourage using these to be even more environmentally friendly.
MIXT Plus™ or “MIXT+” is MIXT’s rewards program. Joining MIXT+ makes healthy eating even more rewarding. Earn points for every dollar spent a MIXT and redeem points for awesome rewards, like free toppings, drinks, and $10 off.
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent at MIXT. The more points you have, the more rewarding MIXT+ gets:
- 500 Points = $10 off your next MIXT meal
- 400 Points = Free protein topping
- 200 Points = Free iced tea, lemonade, cookie
- 100 Points = Free topping
- Plus, only MIXT+ members receive exclusive bonus offers throughout the year.
- Download the app in the Apple or Android app store by searching for “MIXT” to sign up and start earning today.
- For every 3 purchases over $150, you’ll earn $25 off your next catering order.
It is now faster and easier than ever to earn rewards at MIXT! Collect 100 points to get a free specialty ingredient, or keep saving your points to unlock a $10 off reward at 500 points. Click the “?” on the rewards screen in the MIXT app to get a full list of Rewards!
Yes, you must be a registered member to participate in the MIXT Plus™ rewards program. If you were a MIXT Rewards member prior to November 15th, 2020, you will need to migrate your rewards account by updating your MIXT app and clicking “migrate here” on the login screen. If you have any issues migrating your MIXT account, please reach out to MIXT guest relations at email@example.com.
You can earn points and use rewards on delivery orders placed on mixt.com (note: the total after your reward has been applied must still equal the minimum required for delivery). However, points cannot be earned or and redeemed on delivery orders placed via third party services such as DoorDash and Uber Eats.
Unfortunately, no. Orders placed via third party delivery services such as DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, or similar are not qualifying purchases to be able to earn points or redeem rewards.
Unfortunately, no. You will need to download the MIXT app and create an account directly through the app in order to sign up for the new MIXT Plus™ program. If you had previously signed up for MIXT Rewards by signing up via the MIXT app prior to December 18th, 2020, you will need to migrate your account by updating your MIXT app and clicking “Migrate here” on the login screen. If you have any issues migrating your MIXT account, please reach out to MIXT guest relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, our app is the best way to experience the MIXT Plus™ program, but you can also sign up via the web at mixt.com/loyalty.
Yes! All MIXT locations across the US are actively participating in the MIXT Plus™ program, so every purchase you make at any MIXT location will earn you points.
After downloading the MIXT app and signing up for MIXT Plus™, you will instantly receive your first reward just for signing up. Plus, with every purchase you make, you’ll earn points toward goodies like free toppings and $10 off. And just for being a MIXT Plus™ member, you’ll receive exclusive offers and insider access.
If you were previously a MIXT Rewards or THANX member, you will need take one of three actions to migrate your unused rewards to our new program:
- If you already have the MIXT app: Make sure your MIXT app is up to date and click “migrate here” on the login screen. You will be prompted to enter the email associated with your existing MIXT account and create a new password. If you have an existing MIXT account you will receive an email asking you to verify your account. Once you’ve verified your account you will have completed the migration progress and all your existing rewards will be converted to points and are now available in your MIXT Plus™ account to use!
- If you were a MIXT Rewards member via the Thanx app and had shared your email with us: You will need to download the MIXT app and click “migrate here” on the login screen. You will be prompted to enter the email associated with your existing MIXT account and create a new password. If you have an existing MIXT account you will receive an email asking you to verify your email. Once you’ve verified your email you will have completed the migration progress and all your existing rewards will be converted to points and are now available in your MIXT Plus™ account to use!
- If you were a MIXT Rewards member via the Thanx app and had NOT shared your email with us: You will need to download the MIXT app and sign up for MIXT Plus™ as a new member.
If you have any issues migrating your MIXT account, please reach out to MIXT guest relations at email@example.com.
Yes, everyone 13 years or older can sign up to become a MIXT Plus™ member.
No, the MIXT Plus™ program is completely free to join and we reward you for every purchase you make at MIXT.
Once you’ve signed up for MIXT Plus™, you automatically earn points for every purchase you make at any MIXT location, online at mixt.com or via the MIXT app.
- If purchasing at a MIXT location, let the cashier know that you are a MIXT Plus™ member. Open the app and navigate to the rewards tab and hit “Earn”. A QR code will popup that you can scan at the register to earn points for your purchase.
- If for any reason you do not have the ability to use your QR code, the cashier can look up your account at the register using your email address or phone number.
- If you forget to take action at the register, you can also scan the barcode at the bottom of your receipt up to 7 days after your purchase. To do so, open the app and navigate to the rewards tab and hit “Earn”, below the QR code you will see a “Scan Receipt Barcode” button, which will allow you to scan the barcode using your phone’s camera, or hit “Enter Receipt Barcode Manually” to manually type in the number just below the barcode to earn points for your purchase.
- If you are purchasing online at mixt.com, click “Order Online” and sign in using your MIXT account information, and proceed as normal.
- If you are purchasing through the MIXT app, make sure you are signed in to your MIXT account, navigate to the Order tab and proceed as normal.
- If you are still having issues trying to earn points for your purchase, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
Yes, you can earn a maximum of 500 points per transaction. However, there is no maximum number of total points that you can earn overall, so you can keep accumulating points.
- If you did not scan your QR code at checkout when purchasing in-store, you can scan or manually enter the barcode at the bottom of your receipt to add the purchase to your account within 7 days of your visit. To do so, open the app and navigate to the rewards tab and hit “Earn”, below the QR code you will see a “Scan Receipt Barcode” button, which will let you scan the barcode with your phone’s camera, or hit “Enter Receipt Barcode Manually” to manually type in the number just below the barcode to earn points for your purchase.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to add receipts to your account that are more than 7 days old.
No. The person you are purchasing the gift card for will receive the points when they redeem their gift card if they are a MIXT Plus™ member.
Currently, we do not allow points to be earned on the purchase of alcohol.
No, points cannot be redeemed for alcohol.
Yes! You will earn standard points for every catering purchase you make, plus, after every 3 catering purchases of $150 or more, you will also earn a $25 off reward which can be redeemed on your next catering order of $150 or more.
Yes, points will expire 6 months after the date of the purchase in which they were earned if they have not been redeemed. Your signup and birthday rewards will expire 7 days after being delivered into your account. Please review the terms and conditions for any additional rewards that become available in your account for the specific expiration date.
If you were a part of the MIXT Rewards™ program via the MIXT app prior to December 18th, 2020 and have migrated your existing account to MIXT Plus™, any rewards that were available in your existing MIXT account on will be converted into points and be immediately available to use in your new MIXT Plus™ account. If you were a part of the MIXT Rewards™ program via the Thanx app only and did not share your email with us, we unfortunately are not able to migrate your rewards over.
To refer a friend, share your unique invitation code that you can find in the MIXT app by navigating to the “More” tab, and selecting “Invite Friends”. Copy the unique code and send it directly to a friend from the app. Once your friend signs up for MIXT Plus™ and makes their first purchase you will have 250 points added to your account!
If you have made a purchase online, the points for your purchase will be automatically added to your MIXT Plus™ account. If you have any additional questions about your points or order, please reach out to Guest Relations at email@example.com.
Points can take up to 24 hours to appear in your account. If points have not appeared in your account after 24 hours, please reach out to MIXT Guest Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, no. Points are earned on purchases placed through MIXT directly, either in-store, through MIXT app, or on mixt.com. We are not able to attribute points for purchases made via a third part service, such as Caviar, Uber Eat, DoorDash, or similar.
Rewards can be redeemed at any participating MIXT location, through the MIXT app, or online at mixt.com.
- To see what available rewards you have, simply log into the app and navigate to the rewards tab and hit “Redeem”, you will then be taken to a page that shows you which rewards you are currently able to redeem based on the number of points you have available in your MIXT Plus™ account.
- If purchasing in-store, let the cashier know that you are a MIXT Plus™ member and that you would like to redeem a reward. Then open the app and navigate to the rewards tab and hit “Redeem” to see all of your redeemables and tap the reward you would like to redeem, a QR code will then pop up that you can scan at the register and that reward will be automatically applied to your transaction.
- If for any reason you do not have the ability to use your QR code, the cashier can look up your account at the register using your email or phone number. They will then be able to see your available rewards. Please let the cashier know which reward you would like to redeem and that reward will be applied to the transaction.
- If you are purchasing through the MIXT app or online at mixt.com, when you are ready to check out, you will see the list of available rewards below your order total. Click the one you would like to redeem and it will be automatically applied to your order.
If you received or earned a reward, it will be automatically added to your account. If you have opted into communication from us you will receive a push notification through the app and/or an email, depending on what you have subscribed to.
Unfortunately, no. You can only redeem one reward per transaction at this time.
Yes, your signup and birthday rewards will expire 7 days after being delivered into your account. Please review the terms and conditions for any additional rewards that become available in your account for the specific expiration date.
Yes, you can redeem rewards on catering purchases.
Yes! If you have provided us with your birthday you will receive an offer for a free iced tea, lemonade, or cookie your birthday that will be available to use for 7 days.
Birthday rewards are automatically issued to guests on their birthday if they have input their birthday date in their profile. Please make sure to update your birthday information in your profile to receive this offer. If you have followed all of the steps above and still have not received your birthday offer please reach out to MIXT Guest Relations at email@example.com.
If you joined MIXT Plus™ during your birthday month, you will receive your Birthday reward.
Unfortunately, we are unable to credit you in any form for unused rewards.
Each guest can only have one MIXT Plus™ account. If MIXT discovers abuse of the program, MIXT reserves the right to suspend or delete accounts and is not responsible for rewards or points pertaining to the suspended or deleted accounts.
This FAQ only shows a list of the most frequently asked questions about MIXT Plus™. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only one reward can be applied per transaction.
We only use your location to find the MIXT closest to you. We do not use your location data for any other purpose.
After every purchase made via the app you will be prompted to provide feedback about your experience. If you made a purchase in-store, you can navigate to the “Feedback” section in the “More” tab and select “Restaurant Feedback”. Or you can email MIXT Guest Relations at email@example.com.
Simply click the “MY ORDERS” icon on the bottom of the screen to see your pending, recent, and favorite orders.
Once the order is sent to the kitchen, the order cannot be cancelled. If you would like to restart your order before finalizing it–please click the “RESTART ORDER” button in the top left corner of the screen.
Still have questions? We are happy to help! The fastest ways to get in touch with our customer service team is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.