Last Revised: December 30, 2019
A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Company and we learn that such personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at hello@Mixt.com.
- How We Collect Your Information. We collect information about you in a variety of different manners including when you:
- provide information to us in connection with a purchase, whether online, through our app, or in one of our restaurants;
- visit one of our restaurants where we have security cameras;
- sign up for our loyalty or rewards program;
- give feedback or contact us via e-mail or telephone;
- access free wireless internet in one of our restaurants;
- interact with our websites, mobile or other apps, social media sites, and other products and services; and / or
- interact with us on social media sites, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
We also collect information from other sources including from credit card issuers, our payment processor, our loyalty program provider, and delivery services that you utilize to order from our restaurants and which may include, but are not limited to UberEats, Caviar, and DoorDash.
We collect information via technology as well, including:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Types of Information We Collect. We may collect the following categories of information from you (all of this information is called “Personal Data”):
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing addresses, delivery address, phone number, and location.
- Payment information, such as credit card number and other payment details.
- Order information, including refund, and reward and / or coupon history.
- Device and browser information including location information, IP addresses, cookies, mobile device ID, and other online identifiers.
- Demographic information such as age and gender.
- Our Use of Your Information.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to complete a business transaction with you, respond to requests that you make, or aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Administer your Account;
- Fulfill your orders, including by communicating them to our local stores;
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Tailor the features of the Site or Services to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Communicate with you about the Site and the Services.
We may create “Anonymous Data” records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you, this is sometime called de-identifying the Personal Data. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
We disclose or share your Personal Data with the following categories of third parties:
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with our third party service providers that help us provide Services that we offer you through our Site and/or Services.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information.You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Data to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Data any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
- DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURE. The Site does not track your use of the Site over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such websites, your browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
- California Privacy Rights. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request, to request that a business that collects consumers’ personal information give California Residents access, in a portable and (if technically feasible) readily usable form, to the specific pieces and categories of personal information that the business has collected about such California Resident, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared, subject to a number of exceptions. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of information under certain circumstances. Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information.
As discussed herein, we do not sell Personal Data, but we do disclose Personal Data for business purposes. As such, verifiable individuals who have provided us with or about whom we have been provided Personal Data have the right to request:
- The categories of personal information collected from or about you; and the categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- That we delete the Personal Data it has collected from you, subject to certain legal exceptions, for example, when the personal information is needed to complete a transaction or comply with a legal obligation.
A California resident also has the right to be protected from discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights. Businesses are not permitted to discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, including by: (A) denying you goods or services; (B) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; (C) providing you with a different level or quality of goods or services; or (D) suggesting that you will receive a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services. Nothing prohibits a business from charging a different price or providing a different level or quality of service if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
For additional information on your rights as a California resident, or to submit a request for personal information under the CCPA, please write to us at the following address:
MIXT California Privacy Rights
99 Osgood Place, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94133
Or call our toll free number: 1-877-930-1619
- Security of Your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.